Benelux Virtual Cyber Security Summit
Benelux Cyber Summit is a CPE certified IT security conference, uniting over 200 senior security leaders from Benelux’s public and private sectors. This includes cyber security experts from Benelux’s Banking & Finance, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Transport & Logistics, Chemicals, Maritime industries, and more.
While business IT capabilities have been advancing at pace, the COVID-19 pandemic has been a catalyst for wider, faster change. More than ever before, companies must embrace a culture of digital resilience and trust as cybersecurity becomes a key component of digital transformation.
With this mind, the Benelux Cyber Summit will be launching on our virtual platform on 22nd – 23rd September 2020, uniting thought-leaders, policymakers and practitioners to discuss pressing cyber security challenges. Our innovative programme is designed to take full advantage of the flexibility of online events, to not only shape discussions to support these advancements, but also to provide practical insights to aid security leaders in tackling common security challenges.
– Jelena Zelenovic Matone, Senior Head of Operational Risk CISO, European Investment Bank
– François Thill, Director of Cybersecurity, Ministry of the Economy, Luxembourg
– Jeroen Gaiser, Senior Security Advisor, Cybersecurity Centre, Rijkswaterstaat Centrale Informatievoorziening (CIV)
– Marc Samson, CISO, Engie Services BeLux
– Alain de Maght, CISO & DPO, Hôpitaux Iris Sud – Iris Ziekenhuizen Zuid
Redeem a FREE pass to the summit with code: TECHVIP for 30-days access to the summit, up to 9 CPE points, and more at benelux.cyberseries.io/register!