Business becomes digital first, and DATA should be second
As we find ourselves in usual times, where many people have to work from home. The business undergoes massive changes, innovation is being accelerated and the whole business turns digital-first. Some companies already operated digital-first, others are now following. The next step in this journey is making use of all the available DATA in the right way because traditional BI doesn’t cut it.
How do you integrate, combine and analyse data fast and accurate?
At the Data Revolution Virtual Summit everybody can join for free and learn how you can work with data in a digital-first company. The summit is being held on October 28th from 10:00 till 15:00. Many industry leaders will share their data journey and how they use data to improve their business.
Telecom operator VodafoneZiggo and sports brand Asics are two industry leaders who will how they use data to improve their business, customer satisfaction and efficiency. There is also a session from Dr. Hannah Fry, who will tell how to be Human in a machine age. How to blend human and machine intelligence.
During the day you can watch many general virtual sessions as well as industry-specific sessions on-demand.
- Key data and analytics trends we’re seeing in today’s new normal
- The acceleration of digital shifts, including COVID’s impact
- New ways data and analytics are driving value in the current environment
- How companies across a range of industries are achieving greater/faster ROI
- What Active Intelligence looks like – and how to achieve it with Qlik and the innovations in our product roadmap
The Data Revolution Summit can change your business forever, don’t wait, and signup now.